2009. január 5., hétfő

Start

This is going to be my craft blog. I have started it as a way and of practising my English and mainly of being able to join interesting challenges like One Project a Month Challenge of May Britt and Kris.

I have started quilting while living in Sydney, Australia between 1993-1996. I fell in love with it at the introductory evening class held by Edith, my dear teacher, and have been quilting ever since. Since moving back to Budapest, Hungary I have started a quilting bee with my crafty friends. As now we all have children and thus very little time on our hands, our original weekly meetings changed to monthly (or quarterly) meetings, but we still enjoy getting together and sewing while exchanging the newest stories of our lives and gossip of others, whenever we can.

I will upload pictures of my work later on.

Kristina

Nincsenek megjegyzések: