2009. március 3., kedd

Baskets


It seems that once I start sewing something, I fell in love with them and just have to do more and more and more of them... One little basket is still waiting in my sewing room to be finished... This is the best part of having a room to sew, that I can leave my things on the table and run down to do a few stitches every now and then when I happen to have a little spare time. I love it.

Úgy tűnik, ha varrok valamit, beleszeretek és muszáj újabb és újabb darabokat varrnom belőle... Még mindig van egy kis kosár a varrószobámban félkészen... Ez a varrószoba legnagyobb előnye, elölhagyhatom a dolgaimat és amikor van egy kis időm, lefutok és varrok egy keveset. Imádom.

3 megjegyzés:

2ne írta...

Nice baskets you have made

Kriza írta...

thank you!

dalia írta...

nagyon helyeskék, épp ilyen tildás táskákat néztem egy fél órája, erre itt van, te megcsináltad, vicces :)