2009. március 13., péntek

Friday, the 13th

Who said that Friday, the 13th is an unlucky day?? My eldest turned 10 today, I turned 40 yesterday, and my present is a surprise long weekend in LONDON! We are leaving tomorrow, coming back on Tuesday. And! The fabrics which we ordered from London with a friend have arrived and she'll bring it here in about 4 hours. Jelly rolls, charm squares, fat quarters. My presents from my parents.
I think my husband considers it his luck that the only real quilt shop I could find in London in the areas we are planning to visit will not be opened at the times when we will be in the neighborhood... but I am sure that Oxford Street WILL have some place where I can buy just a tiny bit of fabric... :-)

Ki mondta, hogy a péntek 13 szerencsétlen nap?? A nagyfiam ma 10 éves lett, én pedig tegnap 40, és ajándékba egy meglepetés hosszú hétvégét kaptam Londonban. Holnap indulunk, kedden jövünk vissza. És! Megérkeztek a Londonból az anyagok, amit egy barátnőmmel rendeltünk, és kb. 4 óra múlva leszállítja nekem őket. Ezt kaptam a szüleimtől a szülinapomra.
Azt hiszem, a férjem viszont megkönnyebbült, hogy az egyetlen olyan quilt bolt, ami arrafelé van, amerre menni tervezünk, nem lesz nyitva abban az időben, amikor mi arra járunk... de biztos találok valami helyet az Oxford Street-en is, ahol vehetek egy darabka anyagot... :-)

1 megjegyzés:

Christine írta...

Hi. Just letting you know that you are the winner of my 150th post giveaway. Could you please email me your postal address so I can put your prizes in the post.
Christine
(auntiesquaintquilts@gmail.com/)