2009. április 5., vasárnap

My presents from far away Down Under Tasmania




I have received my presents from Auntie's Quaint Quilts. They are really really sweet, even better in real life than in the picture in her blog. Just look at the fine stiching on the pincushion, and the little tin was not just a tin! it is a small sewing kit! and the fabric with the beautiful flowers smells of fragnant cinnamon.
They have pride of place on my desk and I am showing them to anyone who comes in our house :-)
Thank you!

Megkaptam az ajándékaimat Auntie's Quaint Quilts- től. Nagyon-nagyon helyesek, még szebbek életben, mint a képeken. Nézzétek csak meg a finom hímzést a tűpárnán, és a fémdoboz nem csak doboz volt ám! hanem egy kis varrókészlet! a virágos anyag pedig finom fahéj illatot áraszt.
Az asztalom fő helyét foglalja el, és mindenkinek meg kell csodálnia, aki bejön hozzánk :-)

Nincsenek megjegyzések: