2009. december 16., szerda

MIA

I am not completely lost, just MIA. Lots of work, lots to do before Christmas, lots of learning with my eldest, and my sewing machine is not happy, thus I am not happy. I had it repaired and it still doesn't want to stipple, I am seriously thinking of buying a new and better machine in the not so very far future... I had an unhappy try with basting spray while doing a Christmas runner, now I am back to the good old security pins... and the runner is still not finished. Life happens...

Nem tűntem el, csak sokat dolgozom, sokat tanulok a Naggyal, sok a tennivaló, és elromlott a varrógépem. Megcsináltattam, de még mindig nem akar kukacolni, nagyon érik egy új és jobb gép vásárlása... Kipróbáltam a ragasztóspray-t, teljesen sikertelen voltam, így most a jó öreg biztosítótűs módszerrel rögzítettem a karácsonyi terítőt, amit csinálok, de még nincs kész... Zajlik az élet...

1 megjegyzés:

sober white women írta...

oh yes it does. I have been so busy doing other things that I have not even gotten near my sewing machine. Every year I wish for a new machine, but as of yet I have not gotten one. LOL
Kelli