2010. november 13., szombat

Things I made recently






I went to learn how to free motion quilt last Saturday during the Hungarian Quilt Show in the Buda Castle, and we made a few practice pieces. I used my hand painted squares for the sandwiches with an idea in mind that later I could use the practice pieces for something. I turned one of them into a pot holder, as a first try. I love it, so this will not be my last one!

I also made a small pincushion, using a stitchery design of Jenny of Elefantz - I love these little birds. I hand stitched quite a few of them during summer while at the Lake House, and now I am using them up for little somethings.

Múlt szombaton részt vettem egy szabadtűzéses tanfolyamon a Várban a Határtalanul kiállítás alatt. Nagyon jó volt, nagyon élveztem, és most a gyakorló darabokat igyekszem valami hasznosra felhasználni. Direkt ezért használtam a gyakorló szendvicsekhez egy korábbi tanfolyamon festett anyagaimat. Elsőre egy edényalátétet varrtam, és lesz még több is, mert tetszik az eredmény. Nyáron hímeztem egy csomó madarat Jenny blogjából, és most ezeket is megpróbálom felhasználni mindenféle apróságra.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: