2010. július 1., csütörtök

Presents for my best friend





I made this little pouch for my best childhood friend for her birthday, and I put in Jenny's little bird stitchery and scissor keeper with a sweet pair of scissors, among other things. I used varigated thread for the stitchery, lilac and blue and green.

A barátnőmnek csináltam ezt a kis zippzáros tartót, és a többi apróság mellé beletettem egy édes új kisollót egy madaras ollóőrrel, amit Jenny blogjában találtam. Melírozott (? - így hívják vajon?) szivárványszínű himzőfonalat használtam, mégpedig a kék-lila-zöld részét.

3 megjegyzés:

Jenny of Elefantz írta...

Beautiful! I love the colours of the threads. The little pouch is gorgeous. :-)

Peg - Happy In Quilting írta...

Lovely finishes...and Happy Birthday to your little twins...

Karina írta...

Színátmenetes? Nagyon szépek!